The EPG CONNECTION is filled with helpful information concerning the landfill and remediation industry. If you are missing an issue or would just like to have an electronic version of a newsletter, you can download any past issue below.
If you want to be on our newsletter mailing list, please submit your name, company name, address and phone number here.
|Sign up for Our Email Newsletter|
Email Edition Archive
- No. 82 (May 2017) - Viridian America Pneumatic Pumps by EPG Companies Inc.
- No. 81 (April 2017) - The Truth About Sump Drainer Wheels and More!
- No. 80 (March 2017) - Landfill Gas Solutions from EPG!
- No. 79 (February 2017) - Complete Remediation Solutions from EPG!
- No. 78 (January 2017) - 2017 Conference Schedule / Service School Reminder!
- (December 2016) - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- No. 77 (December 2016) - 2017 Service School Announcement!
- No. 76 (November 2016) - EPG Partners Up On Innovative Environmental Solution!
- No. 75 (October 2016) - Choosing Pumps & Controls shouldn't be SCARY!
- No. 74 (September 2016) - Scale Model RF Series Flare, Pneumatics Pumps, and more...
- No. 73 (August 2016) - New E-TEC Sump Drainer Wheels, Wastecon 2016, and more...
- No. 72 (July 2016) - Landfill Pump Cooling, SurePump Features, and more...
- No. 71 (June 2016) - Corrosion Protection, SWANA Florida Show, Diamond Scientific
- No. 70 (May 2016) - Well Covers & Seals - 2" Pneumatic Pump, Lee Supply, and more...
- No. 69 (April 2016) - New VP2 - 2" Pneumatic Pump, our Canadian Rep Zirco, and more...
- No. 68 (March 2016) - Landfill Gas Solutions, Exhibiting @ SWANA's LFG Symposium, and more...
- No. 67 (February 2016) - Service School Reminder, The Reich Co., and more...
- No. 66 (January 2016) - Global waste Symposium, Lee Supply, and more...
- December 2015 - Happy Holidays!
- No. 65 (November 2015) - Engineering Minnesota Article, Accessories and more...
- No. 64 (October 2015) - 2016 EPG Service School Announcement
- No. 63 (September 2015) - Installation Checklist and EPG Field Mod Program
- No. 62 (August 2015) - Sump Drainer History, Diamond Scientific on Landfill Pump Design
- No. 61 (July 2015) - Effective Landfill Gas Solutions, Upcoming Events - Wastecon 2015
- No. 60 (June 2015) - Why Use Environmental Motors, Upcoming Events
- No. 59 (May 2015) - VP Series Pneumatic Pumps, Upcoming Events
- No. 58 (April 2015) - Eliminating Trapped Air, School Recap, Upcoming Events
- No. 57 (March 2015) - Setting the Standard for Pumps & Controls, EPG Partner News
- No. 56 (February 2015) - SWANA Landfill Gas Symposium, EPG Products, 2015 Events
- No. 55 (January 2015) - Service School, Landfill & Environmental Products, 2015 Events
- December 2014 - Merry Christmas!
- No. 54 (November 2014) - Pumps & Controls You Can Depend On
- No. 53 (October 2014) - EPG's New LPG Flame Pilot and Biogas Flares
- No. 52 (September 2014) - Viridian America VP4 Pneumatic Pumps and 2015 Service School
- No. 51 (August 2014) - EPG's 2015 Service School and Complete Environmental Solutions
- No. 50 (July 2014) - EPG's Field Mod Program, Environmental Products, and SWANA's WASTECON
- No. 49 (June 2014) - Combating Corrosion, Water Proof Wire Connectors, SWANA's WASTECON
- No. 48 (May 2014) - Viridian America Pneumatic Pumps, Trapped Air Solutions
- No. 47 (April 2014) - Ten Questions Regarding "EPG or Equivalent" , Conferences & Trade Shows
- No. 46 (March 2014) - Service School Recap, Conferences & Trade Shows, EPG Quick Tip
- No. 45 (February 2014) - Landfill Gas Symposium, Effective Equipment Grounding and More!
- No. 44 (January 2014) - EPG - Your Complete Landfill & Environmental Solution Source
- (December 2013) - Happy Holidays!
- No. 43 (December 2013) - Viridian America Environmental Pumps now available from EPG!
- No. 42 (November 2013) - EPG or Equivalent, Odor Control and Fugitive Gas, and Service School
- No. 41 (October 2013) - OEM Parts, Flares for Odor Control and Fugitive Gas
- No. 40 (August 2013) - All Pumps Are Not Created Equal ..., See You at Wastecon 2013, Sales Reps
- No. 39 (July 2013) - Pump System Monitoring, Biogas Flares, Wastecon 2013
- No. 38 (June 2013) - Flares, Disconnect Adapters, Representation in Mexico
- No. 37 (May 2013) - Working Together, Cooling Motors, Desiccant Dryers & Corrosion Inhibitors
- No. 36 (April 2013) - Control Panel Modifications, Level Sensor Replacement, Installation
- No. 35 (March 2013) - Landfill Gas Flares
- No. 34 (February 2013) - Complete Pumps & Controls Packages, EPG Sales Rep Coverage
- No. 33 (January 2013) - 2013 Service School, New Sales Rep - Eastern Reliabity, Control Panels
- (December 2012) - Season's Greetings
- No. 32 (November 2012) - Landfill Leachate and Gas Condensate Pumps, 2013 Service School
- No. 31 (October 2012) - Installation, Breakout Boxes, Sales Reps
- No. 30 (August 2012) - Fugitive Gas Solutions, EPG Product Line
- No. 29 (July 2012) - Trapped Pipeline Air, WASTECON, EPG Sales Reps
- No. 28 (June 2012) - Vertical Pumps, EPG Sales Reps
- No. 27 (May 2012) - Landfill Gas Affecting Level Sensors, EPG Sales Reps
- No. 26 (April 2012) - Level Transmitters, Pressure Transducers, EPG Sales Reps
- No. 25 (March 2012) - 2012 Service School Review, Sensors
- No. 24 (February 2012) - Gas Condensate, Innovation in Process and Design
- No. 23 (January 2012) - Pump Discharge Accessories, Leachate Collection Sump Pumps
- (December 2011) - Season's Greetings
- No. 22 (November 2011) - FMSA Liquid Flow Monitoring System, Flow Sensor Installation
- No. 21 (October 2011) - EPG Sales Reps, EPG Service School
- No. 20 (September 2011) - Disconnect Adapters, Guide Rails
- No. 19 (July 2011) - Remediation Equipment, The Progression of Remediation
- No. 18 (June 2011) - EPG SurePump™, Sump Drainer History
- No. 17 (May 2011) - Desiccant Dryers & Corrosion Inhibitors, Effective Equipment Grounding
- No. 16 (April 2011) - Breakout Junction Boxes, UL Listed Control Panels