Available EPG Webinar Series:
“Avoidable Complications Due to Landfill Liquids Pumping System Designs”
This webinar series consists of two available sessions:
- Electric Pump Oversights and Conditions
- Length: 1 Hour
- Cost: $0
- Pneumatic Pump Oversights and Conditions
- Length: 50 Minutes
- Cost: $0
Suitable for: Engineers, Landfill Managers, and Field Technicians.
These sessions are presented live. Recorded versions are unavailable at this time.
*1 SWANA CEU awarded for each session.
What's the Webinar About?
The most important decisions that impact the success of a landfill occur during the initial design phase. The initial design of the landfill, cell or the expansion, has a significant impact on the long‐term success of the landfill. It can have regulatory compliance as well as significant operational cost or operational efficiency implications that can impact the long‐term sustainability of the landfill. At the request of a large engineering firm, and because of the challenges that a large number of landfills are still facing with their leachate pumping systems, EPG Companies has developed a presentation to address complications in landfill leachate and condensate pumping systems.
The content of the presentations are based on:
- Actual conditions that EPG support staff and our Third Party Service Provider field technicians are still seeing regularly at landfills.
- The hundreds of new landfill or new cell designs that our Applications Specialists are reviewing every year when we are asked to provide pumping equipment quotes for the projects.
Each session will address the cause and the recommended alternatives as food for thought. The goal of this presentation is to create awareness of design oversights or best practices that could lower down time of the liquid pumping systems and minimize operational cost due to maintenance of the leachate pumping systems.
*Each session rewards you 1 SWANA CEU
Who's it for?
This webinar/training is suitable for:
- Engineers doing landfill designs, or cell expansion designs that require leachate pumping systems to either a)keep the landfill compliant with leachate levels, odor or methane emission regulatory requirements, or b)dewater gas wells for the purpose of methane gas extraction for LFGTE projects.
- Quality Control consultants or engineers who are inspecting the installation of electric or air powered leachate pumping systems on landfills, that were installed for the purposes listed above.
- Landfill general managers, operations managers, technicians or third‐party support and services personnel who are managing landfills or providing services to landfills to maintain their leachate pumping systems.
The webinars are scheduled based on the availability of you and your colleagues and employees. The webinar is available in either a one‐on‐one format or for you and your employees or colleagues.
How do I Schedule a Webinar?
To schedule a webinar or request more information, please complete the form below or call