The LevelMaster™ Stand Alone (LMSA) Liquid Level Monitoring System monitors and displays liquid levels in sideslope risers, wells, tanks, sumps, reservoirs, and settling ponds including corrosive, viscous, hot, explosive, and slurry-type liquids. The Level Monitoring System includes the following time-tested, field-proven components:
* Available separately or as part of a complete system.
An easy-to-program meter used to monitor liquid levels. Includes level meter memory, digital display, can be configured in any measurement increment and optional output relays can be used as a level controller.
EPG Panel Heater:
The built-in thermostatically controlled panel heater maintains minimum temperature and eliminates condensation, optimizing meter accuracy and extending the life of the system.
Fused Power Supply/Surge Supressor/NEMA4X Enclosure*:
*Option: intrinsically safe barrier
- Level sensors with additional surge supression
- Tefzel sensor cable
- Intrinsically safe circuitry
- Control with other equipment
- LMSA 500 - Portable Liquid Level Monitoring 12 Volt System