The EPG Sensor Float Switch is used to accurately measure liquid levels and transmit signals to a pump controller.
The EPG Sensor Float Switch, perfect for confined areas, is designed to be used as a pilot duty, narrow angle liquid level sensing device. In pump level applications, when tipped slightly above horizontal, the mechanically activated, snap-action contact sends a signal to a controller to activate or deactivate the pump depending on the application.
- Flexible, 18 gauge, 2 conductor cable (waterproof, chemical resistant, CPE)
- 2.74”dia. x 4.83” long (7 cm x 12.3 cm)
- Not sensitive to rotation
- Can be used in most liquids up to 140° F (60° C)
- High impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing
- Maximum submergence of 30 feet
- Available as NO (normally open) or NC (normally closed)
- Suitable to be used with intrinsically safe circuit
- Mercury Free