EPG’s Heavy Duty Guide Rail Disconnect Adapters are constructed from high quality materials for long life and durability. They are designed to be used in basin, sump, or wet well applications when pump discharge is located below grade. The disconnect rides on stainless steel guide rails for easy pump connection. A unique feature in the guide rings allows the movable half of the disconnect to slide off the guide rails without removing the top mounting bracket.
- Electroless nickel plated brass alloy castings
- Corrosion resistant
- High strength
- Teflon coated neoprene O-ring
- Designed for maximum service life and ease of maintenance
- Eliminates entrance of personnel into hazardous locations to make pump connections and disconnections
- Used in conjunction with EPG Force Main Adapter for pump installation in HDPE sumps
- Recommended for 5 HP and larger pumps and deep force main connections
- System includes disconnect, top bracket and bottom foot
- Can be mounted on side wall and floor or both top and bottom can be mounted on side wall
- Intermediate brackets available for depths greater than 20′
- Available sizes: 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″,3″,4″ and 6″
EPG Guide Rails, built from SCH40 stainless steel pipe, are available in lengths up to 20'. For deeper settings, EPG intermediate stand off brackets can be used every 10' to 15'. The deepest setting we have on record is 50'.
The length of guide rails can be less than depth of sump if a side wall standoff foot bracket is used. This is normally installed approximately 5' below the sump discharge point with the top bracket being installed approximately 12" below top of sump.
For more information, please contact
EPG Companies Inc.