How can you get control over every function of your landfill system? How do you know if it's running with optimum efficiency? How can you monitor, discover and troubleshoot costly interruptions?
When many are trying to answer these questions, EPG is succeeding with dependable accuracy!
The integration of leachate and gas condensate equipment, sensors, monitors and process controllers requires the knowledge of an EPG professional with the experience and expertise to understand the overall operational requirements of even the most complex systems.
Factors including site requirements, component characteristics, load demand and input/output informational parameters are carefully considered.
Do you want total control? Do you want fewer breakdowns and downtime? Do you want optimum system performance? Then you need a control panel built by EPG electrical and process engineers; seasoned specialists who understand your process requirements as well as panel design.
- Leachate Recirculation Systems
- Leachate Pumping Systems
- Process Control Systems
- Telemetry and Data Acquisition Systems
- Transfer Pump Control
- Lift Stations
- Groundwater Treatment Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Well Pump and Water Tower Control
- Chemical Feed Pump Systems
- Gas Collection Sump Dewatering
- Pneumatic Pump Controllers
- Environmental Remediation Systems
- Burner and Oxidizer Control
- Vapor Extraction Controls
- Air Strippers
- Air Sparge Control Systems
- Flare and Nasty Gas Blower Control
- Hydrocarbon Recovery
- Methane Gas Extraction Systems
- Odor Control Systems
- pH Controllers
- Drying Systems
- Scrubber Control
If you need a price quote or have questions about available controls and controls panels,
please call 800-443-7426.