The EPG Flow Spool pieces are designed to help create a uniform flow profile to assure repeatability and accuracy. Available in sizes from 1" to 14" pipe. Flow spool should be sized to match pump performance.
- All welded construction
- Pressure tested
- Simplifies installation and alignment
- Assured accuracy
- Excellent repeatability
- Sample port with valve
- Liquid-filled pressure gauge with isolation valve
- Vacuum release anti-siphon valve
- 90° left discharge, 90° right discharge
- 90° up discharge, 90° down discharge
- PVC SCH40, PVC SCH80
- 304 Stainless Steel SCH40, SCH80, SCH160
- 316 Stainless Steel SCH40
- Hose Barb
- Pipe Thread Male NPT
- Coupling Female NPT
- Coupling Female Slip
- Flange 150 FF
- Cam Adapter
- Cam Coupler
- Pipe must be full for accurate reading.
- Minimum velocity is 1.5 ft./second. Recommended maximum velocity is 27 ft./second. The flow must be uniform at the point where the flow sensor is installed or an incorrect reading will result.
- To accommodate a uniform flow, allow at least ten (10) pipe diameters upstream and five (5) pipe diameters downstream of the flow sensor. Non-uniform flow is often caused by elbows, partially open valves or an increase in pipe diameter.