Inquire About This Product
Guide Rail Disconnects
EPG's Heavy Duty Guide Rail Disconnects are constructed from high quality materials for long life and durability. They are designed to be used with top discharge submersible pumps for use in any basin/pump combination with standard stainless steel guide rails for easy pump connection and disconnection. A unique feature in the guide rings allows the removable half of the disconnect to slide off the guide rails with out removing the top.
- 1/4 the cost of stainless steel
- Electroless nickel plated brass alloy castings
- Corrosion resistant
- High strength
- Designed for maximum service life and ease of maintenance
- Eliminates entrance of personnel in hazardous locations to make pump connections and disconnections
- Available in sizes from 1" to 4"
- Available also in stainless steel
- Available to fit most applications.
See also Quick Disconnect Adapters
. . . for riser or sump wall applications.
EPG Guide Rails, built from SCH40 stainless steel pipe, are available in lengths up to 20'. For deeper settings, EPG intermediate stand off brackets can be used every 10' to 15'. The deepest setting we have on record is 50'.
The length of guide rails can be less than depth of sump if a side wall standoff foot bracket is used. This is normally installed approximately 5' below the sump discharge point with the top bracket being installed approximately 12" below top of sump.
For more information, please contact
EPG Companies Inc.